We don’t usually do this kind of thing, but this review of Cams.com is going to contain a whole lot of praise. The reason for it is mostly because the site features a bunch of shit we’ve never seen before. But it also has to do with our appetite for quality. Put simply: Cams.com is definitely no slouch in terms of “customer satisfaction.”
We set out to review Cams.com with no real expectations. After all, we’ve seen just about everything at this point. Knowing ahead of time that it was one of the more popular live sex cam sites out there, we figured maybe Cams.com would feature tons of A+ models or amazing camera and audio quality. It turns out that neither is true about Cams.com (although their shit is still pretty swank). What made the site worthy of our attention – and ultimately our review – was the combination of all its features together.
What it lacked in one area, it made up for in another. Where there were improvements to be made, innovations were being developed on the other side. It may not be perfect for everyone, but over 10,000 users can’t be wrong. The world now has one of the very first live, interactive sex cam websites on the net. Oh, what a time to be alive! But before we get into why this joint is so smokin’, let’s discuss what the fuck Cams.com even is (and isn’t).
Who, What, When, Why, How?
This mecca of debauchery is one of our favorite Fuck-Fest destinations for numerous reasons. Upon arrival, guests are ushered to the main page where hundreds of hot and bothered models are waiting. And while the thumbnail pictures are rather small, it isn’t hard to find someone you like. Peruse the inventory using the search tool at the top to find a specific hooker, or browse the categories running down the left side of the page for quick access. From the looks of it, Cams.com is all about the business of getting shit done efficiently and we can appreciate that.
Furthermore, we mentioned that Cams.com was one of the very first interactive live sex cam sites on the web, right? If that’s not enough to catch your attention, we don’t know what is. There’s something to be said about cramming a vibrator up the ass of a slut without using a condom, or having the slut do it to you with no strings attached. The best part about it is that you can use a toy from your inventory or buy one from their affiliate for pretty cheap. As long as the shit is Bluetooth ready, you’re good to go. It’s a BYOT party and everyone is invited.
Now, there is an admission fee for this site, but only if you think you need to pay it. By that we mean: Registration is free, but you get charged to play hard. You’ll notice that the thumbnails on the main page are small and don’t enlarge when you scroll over them. That’s because the site admins want you to cough up the dough before you snag a hoe, meaning you need to click through and hopefully agree to a private show. There are ways around it, but we’re playing by the rules here. Besides, the free shit is for rookies.
How Does This Work?
If you’re new to the live sex cams game, we’d like to know where the fuck you’ve been for last 3 decades. However, if you’re new to the interactive sex cams game, we totally understand your predicament. We weren’t even sure what we were getting into ourselves, but we went for it anyway. Maybe that’s why over half of us have multiple baby mamas and finicky cocks. Listen, we’ve got to blame it on something. Either way you look at it though, Cams.com is doing something revolutionary here and we want in on it.
As part of the CumTV hosting conglomerate, this site has the ability to pull from multiple web connections in a network of prime porn hubs, providing users with a one-of-a-kind experience that’s about as close to the real thing as you can get without buying dinner first. Its interface is fully compatible with all major sex toys with Bluetooth syncing capabilities, and there are very few technical difficulties. For something as new and innovative as this, we expected more annoying issues that we could complain about later. Way to disappoint us, Cams.com.
The main site is pretty self-explanatory. You just search for what you want and let the party start itself. The Interactive side of the site is a bit different. First you have to find a model who has the “Connections” icon on her profile, and if they don’t have someone you like then you’re shit out of luck for a while. Successful searchers will then have to start a private show and click on the 2-Way button which brings up the “agree to pay” page. After the deal has been done, you can use the sliders on the side of the screen to increase or decrease the speed of the vibrator being used. This is where shit can get expensive, so keep an eye on your wallet and your watch.
Who’s on the Site?
There are a lot of different models to choose from on the main page, and a search is always possible if the bitches highlighted don’t do it for you. One thing we appreciated about Cams.com is that their categorical lineup is so expertly organized. Search for a hot hoe based on gender, age, size, ethnicity, kinky attribute, or even specialty. The models on this site are not even kidding when they say they’ll do just about anything for money or votes. It’s easy to get lost in a sea of skanks on Cams.com.
Meanwhile back at the ranch, the following pre-determined categories are up for grabs to your heart’s content if you can learn how to swim through the female, male, and tranny sections of the site:
- Ages: 18-19, 20-25, 25-40, or mature
- Ethnicities: Asian, Ebony, Latin, White, Indian, Middle Eastern
- College Students
- Porn Stars
- Hair styles: Black, Blonde, Brunette, Redheads
- Tit size: Huge, Big, Small, Flat Chested
- Foot Fetish
- High Heels Fetish
That’s not a bad selection for a site that offers so many top-notch sluts, and we would know. Sometimes, it’s not about quantity but quality. Fortunately for Cams.com, they’ve got the best of both worlds.
What’s in It for Me?
This site has a bunch of user-friendly features that we found awesome. One of the best and most notable features of the Cams.com site is the Interactive option offered on the main page. This allows customers and models to take their “relationship” to the next level. We’ve mentioned it once before but we’ve got to say it again, this part of the puzzle is exactly what the industry needs.
Being able to control minute details of a vibrating dildo in real time is about as close as any of us are going to get to nailing a high-class hoe. No intimidation, no expensive dinners. Just you, the model, some Bluetooth sex toys, and hours of disgusting fun. No worries; you won’t have to pay for a taxi or even look the bitch in the eye the next morning. While your initial registration won’t get you anywhere with this, a paid membership grants you access into places the sun won’t shine.
Also, notable: When you sign up you get some free shit immediately, and there is no credit card information required either. That meant we could test out the contents of the site without having to make a huge and potentially embarrassing commitment. After all, that’s what these sites were invented for in the first place, right?
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
We try to be as thorough as possible when it comes to divulging the good, the bad, and the ugly of these live sex cam websites. Since many of them are quite similar, we sometimes find it difficult to discern between choices. When it came to Cams.com, however, we noticed glaring differences right away. Now, that’s not to say that Cams.com is perfect. Here, we’ll show you what we mean:
- Keep It in Your Pants – You won’t be asked to whip out your wallet until you’ve decided Cams.com is worth your money. These bitches don’t assume.
- Sort It Out – There’s a special category just for the free content. Click on that before you do anything else.
- The Holy Trinity – Here, there are cams featured for all three of the major groups: women, men, and transsexuals. Way to be an equal opportunity host, Cams.com.
- Pay to Play – Although there is some free content, most of the good shit requires payment. Luckily, Cams.com gives away 100 free tokens when you register (for now).
- Conditional Love – They say variety is the spice of life, which might be why Cams.com has so many bitches on different professional levels. New, used, or gently worn, you’ll find it.
- Keeping It Real – No guessing games on Cams.com. Each category has a ticker that tells how many models are available at any given time.
- Face Off – The Interactive Mode is killer and well worth the money. That’s all we’re gonna say.
- Extreme Close-Up – Since the thumbnails are small, you’ll be tempted to click for a better look. However, those tiny pictures are all you’ll get unless you want to register. End of discussion.
- Tower of Babel – There aren’t as many language options on Cams.com as some of the others. For example, we didn’t see German on there at all and German hoes are among the best.
- King of the Hill – While Cams.com has a shit ton of fine, professional-looking bitches, the amateur train is chugging along at the speed of light. We see a hostile takeover in the near future.
- Can You Hear Me Now? – The audio quality on the Interactive sector isn’t the best, but then again, we have old equipment and the hoes probably do too. Not sure there’s anything Cams.com can do about it.
- Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous – Although a lot of the content is free, some of it costs money. And by “costs money” we mean it’s a tad more expensive than what we’re used to.
- Who Cares? – It seems like the customer service agents in charge at Cams.com have much better things to do than help you with your concerns. Unless it’s about the money they’re not getting, you’d have more luck complaining to the wall.
When Judgment Day Comes
It took us a while to determine exactly how we felt about Cams.com, despite the fact that we were greatly impressed at first. We always check ourselves at the door, just in case. Luckily, that feeling of “love at first sight” stuck around long enough for us to check out all the site had to offer. About the time we discovered the Interactive section, we were already in love. Although we can’t say Cams.com is our number one favorite live sex cam website on the net, we can say that we wouldn’t mind visiting again or at the very least bragging about our latest conquests to the boys.
And while friendly customer service agents are very helpful for the most part, a well-designed website and fully trained models can solve a lot of problems before they arise. Maybe that’s what Cams.com developers had in mind when creating this thing. We witnessed that ideal firsthand here – on a site that was developed to be extremely user-friendly so that the customer service reps don’t have to be “bothered.” If we had to rate this site overall (and we do), we’d slap on a nice 9 out of 10 score and move on with our day. It’s obvious that Cams.com is a pioneer in the live virtual sex arena, so someone has to give credit where credit is due.